CURRIN BRIDGE
World Guide Number: 37-20-22
This bridge was built in 1925 to replace an 1883 span built by one of Oregon's well-known bridge builders, Nels Roney. It was clased to crossing in 1979 and restored in 1995.

DIRECTIONS: Go four miles southeast of Cottage Grove on Row River Road to its intersection with Layng Road. Mosby Creek bridge is one mile away also on Layng Road.

RATING:

Close Window

Photos are property of StateofOregon.com, please do not use without permission.
Copyright 2001, StateofOregon.com