World Guide Number: 37-15-03
|Believed to have been built as early as 1878, this Queenpost truss bridge has been closed to automobile crossing since 1979.||
DIRECTIONS: From highway
62, turn east on highway 140 and follow it to the Lake Creek exit. From Lake
Creek, go three and a half miles on South Fork Little Butte Road, then turn
right on Lost Creek Road. The bridge is a half a mile farther.
property of StateofOregon.com, please do not use without
Copyright 2001, StateofOregon.com